Tuesday, April 7, 2009

University of National Champions



Whether one is in Chapel Hill or one is in Costa Rica, A TARHEEL IS ALWAYS A TARHEEL! #1. So I made my family and other friends watch the game with me via internet streaming! While my brother liked to cheer for "GREEN" just be annoying, I had a great time screaming at the computer for the "celestes!" And now everyone knows that Carolina del Norte is the best basketball team en toda la nacion. 

And my family was great and I told them we had to build a fire to jump over it afterwards, so this is the only time I have condoned TRASH BURNING. Go Tarheels! 


It's no Franklin Street, but hey! I'm spreading the Tarheel love all the way down here in Costa Rica! I can't wait to show them the Franklin Street videos. 

1 comment:

Mom said...

No matter the where or the who,
Kimberly can have fun!

Yeh HILLS!

Love ya -

Mom