Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I Moved.






So, there has been a HUGE change in my life...I moved!


I might have forgotten to tell you, but I HAVE FRIENDS! YOU LAUGH, but it is hard to make friends in another country...it´s hard to have real conversations and its hard to have the same sense of humor 1. because you don´t know HOW to say it and 2. because they don´t think the same things are funny. Also, it is hard to have friends my own age here because I technically should be married with kids. You wouldn´t believe how many times I have heard "You don´t have kids? NOT EVEN ONE??"


So some of my friends happen to be siblings ages 24, 25, and 27. I´ll tell you about them:


Marielos: 40ish mother: owns and runs a grocery store

Christian: 24 year old brother: pastor

Gaudy: 25 year old sister: University Student - Social Work

Ivania: 27 year old: owns a beauty salon

Sharon: 4 years old: will enter pre-kindergarden in February!

Axel: 11 months old: body of a baby, face of man.


I spent a lot of time at their house, hanging out with other friends, helping out with projects, eating, watching television, drinking coffee...and so they invited me to move in with them. And I gladly accepted. I spent my first night their last night...and I am VERY HAPPY.

1 comment:

Christy said...

I love reading your blog. Wish I could be doing the same. Keep it up!