Saturday, February 16, 2008

First Day of School and Everyday Life








This is a picture of my neice on the first day of school. And then a picture of my neice and her my mom (my sister) in front of the school symbol. So I thought I didn´t really agree with the idea of uniforms, but look how cute my little niece is in her uniform!


Also, the school gave me an OFFICE! I will take pictures of it and put them up once I get it decorated! For now, I just cleaned and organized it and I use it to store my many many files, papers, project descriptions and plans! This week I have gotten a lot done at my office and I really LOVE having an office. Did I mention that I have an office?


OK...and the next picture is included because we have Grey´s Anatomy watching parties on Tuesday nights and it has become an important part of my life. So this is me, our neighbor Davis, and my sister Gaudy on the couch. In front of us is the TV, and two each side of the couch is another big chair...one with my brother Cristian (thats how his name is spelled) and the other with my cousin Derlis. My older sister and mom usually join us as well. I will include more pictures of my house later....


Also, I made the famous DiBianca Sand Tarts for Valentines Day and even made the icing red. All of my family is OBSESSED with the cookies. I think I am going to have to start doubling the recipe. The cookies disappear!


One more piece of exciting news...the one year old is going to take to take his first step ANY DAY NOW...and it is really exciting to live with a baby!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Kim,
I LOVE reading your blog. I'm so happy to hear things are finally settling down and you seem to have made it to a good place. Mad props for being able to present in Spanish in front of that many people...and for half an hour! I know you are doing amazing things and touching these people in ways you will never be able to comprehend. Keep up the good work. Thinking of you and cheering you on from out here in Cali. xoxo

micphil3 said...

i LOVE reading this! it is so fun to keep up with what is happening to and around you! i am praying for you and will be in touch soon!
michele calhoun

Lauren Quartz said...

KIM! you are the best! i must say, your valentine's cookies look much better than mine did. way to go. :) So glad I got to talk to you on the phone tonight! I love you tons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!